For Current Students

The links to the right provide useful information to graduate students currently enrolled in our program. If you are a current student and are looking for specific information about filing paperwork with Graduate Studies or the Registrar's Office, remember that paperwork must come through the Graduate Program Coordinator's office first.

The additional UC Davis and Graduate Studies links below are also relevant to current students.

Office of Graduate Studies
Office of the Registrar
Services for International Students & Scholars